Brokerage representation (for a buyer) is at no charge. Our fee is paid by splitting the commission of the listing broker(like buying a house). Not having a broker on your side to represent your interests, however, could cost a lot. We can we save you money, time and headaches.
1. Your representative for all negotiations. In consultation with you, we can negotiate the price of the boat on your behalf. We have access to international market sales data and can help get the best possible deal.
2. Your deposit stays in trust with us, in Canada. Your deposit is held in escrow locally until all condition of purchase is complete. If the yacht doesn’t meet your conditions, you are no longer obligated to purchase the boat and we can refund your deposit immediately. Your broker, your money, working for you.
3. We organize the logistics. Surveyors. Title searchers. Packing. Loading. Transport or Delivery Skippers. We can help. We take great care to ensure that you get the best value throughout the purchase process.
4. We complete the documents. We protect you with a Purchase Agreement. We check title to the boat. We work with customs brokers to oversee the importation of your boat. We complete licensing and registration documents.
This service is no cost to you as a buyer. Call us with any questions – in office appointments are encouraged.
Full Brokerage Services
Our brokerage services center around the purchase and sale of yachts all over North America and include:
- Initial listing & marketing of power & sailboats
- Preparing and reviewing purchase agreements
- Providing subcontractor information such as surveyors, mechanics, electronic techs, sailmakers, and legal personnel
- Providing appropriate sale documents including documentation and registration services
- Organizing and arranging transportation
- Providing assistance for exportation to foreign purchasers of Canadian yachts or importation of foreign yachts into Canada
We work closely with clients across North America. Your location and your boat’s location does not matter.
Contact us for an explanation of how we can help market your boat, whether she’s berthed in South Carolina, Ontario or the BVI’s.
We enjoy working as purchase agents for families in new custom yacht construction and through our semi-custom builders, Alerion, Back Cove, Island Packet, Jeanneau, JBoats, Leopard, NorthCoast & Tartan.
We believe your boat and the boating lifestyle should be enjoyable from every viewpoint.
Just contact us for details!