Fresh Water Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Classic lines on this rare freshwater Sparkman and Stephens designed yacht hearken back to a bygone era when sailing ships were designed and built with sea kindly motion and graceful passage making in mind. She won’t sleep twelve in eight private cabins, but she will take you and a few guests anywhere you want to go, in almost any weather you want to go in. She has been constantly upgraded by her current owner (who also happens to be a member of the Order of Canada) including all new sails (Main, Furling Genoa, Spare 150% Genoa, Mizzen, Gale), new 55hp Volvo diesel and systems (transmission, prop shaft, exhaust, etc.), new upholstery, new wiring and more. She has plenty of cruising gear including 300′ of chain hooked to a 50lb plough anchor and retrieved by an electric windlass, with a stainless CQR as a spare. She has a unique factory built hard dodger and bimini with Isinglass panels that can enclose the dodger when it's raining or storming. Walker Bay 10' hard dinghy & outboard.
- Will sleep a total of eight in private forward and aft staterooms, each with their own head, two single salon berths, and a mid cabin single. All berths have been reupholstered 2010.
- Interior finished in rich oiled teak.
- Salon is finished in beautiful oiled teak, has been freshly upholstered, and is very bright, surrounded by ports and a massive opening hatch.
- Aft cabin can be accessed via an inside hallway or through the cockpit.
- Cockpit with hard dodger and hard bimini can be fully enclosed with snap on Eizenglass (plastic) panels. Seats are long enough to lay on and are covered with cockpit cushions.
- U-shaped galley is great for comfort and safety at sea
- Gimballed propane stove with oven
- New counter tops
- Stainless sink
- Cold pressure water
Sails & Rigging
- All new sails include Main, Mizzen, Roller furling genoa, spare 150% genoa & Gale.
- Heavy-duty keel stepped mast.
- Dacron running rigging.
- Heavy-duty winches.
Mechanical & Accessories
- Electric windlass with 300′ of chain and 50lb plough anchor and stainless CQR anchor.
- 2013 Walker Bay hard dinghy with older 2-stroke 5hp outboard.
- New wiring including high-end Blue Sea Systems panel
- Hydraulic steering
- PVC Plumbing
2012: Lifelines Both heads replaced New LED anchor light, steaming light & mast wiring LED interior lighting & exterior nav Two new manual bilge pumps 45lb Universal anchor w/chain & rode (primary anchor) Stainless steel claw 38lb anchor w/chain & rode (secondary anchor) 2013: New shore power AC panel AC wiring Inverter Auxiliary DC panel and some DC wiring Bilge pump & switch Propane tanks, sensor & valve Icom M504 GM DSS VHF w/cockpit mic Horn RV outlet Garmin chart plotter with the GPS map 720 S with Garmin HD 18" radar dome Sayes self steering rig customs made for Hughes 48 Lazy jacks All new halyards & sheets
2014: Engine electronics replaced & engine instrument cover plate 4 new batteries Battery isolator Cushions recovered with Sunbrella
2016: Cowls - 4 silicone; 2 s/s solar vents Electric water pump Galley hand pump Shaft zinc International Brightside "Sea Green" hull paint; white waterline; black bottomkote Florentino para anchor w/300' of rode (never used)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Last Revised: Sep 25, 2017
Contact us for details on how to buy this boat - we handle everything from pre purchase surveys through to financing(if required) and insurance needs - one call - full service! Toll free at 866 590 9210. Thanks.