Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3JH2CE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 35hp
- Type: Inboard
130 Marina Rd, Suite 202 PO Box 546
CHESTER, Nova Scotia, CA, B0J 1J0
Tel:902 444 4500
The interior is to IMS specifications with a removable vee berth forward with cushions. An enclosed head just aft and to to port with a rope locker to starboard.
In the main cabin there is standing head room thru out and has port & starboard fixed berths with fold up pipe berths above. There is a fold up table on the main bulkhead and a teak & holey sole.
Aft in main cabin to port is stove and oven, ice box. Opposite the galley is the navigation station which is forward facing and has a separate counter for a laptop computer.
Aft port and starboard are upper and lower pipe berths.
Doyle 2008 Light Air Mainsail
Doyle 2008 Light #1
North 2008 Jib Top
Maine Sailing Partners 2007 Medium/Heavy 1
Maine Sailing Partners 2007 #2
Maine Sailing Partners 2007 #3
North 1993 #4
North 1993 Storm Jib
North 1993 Storm Trysail
North 2012 Jib Staysail
North 1993 Spinnaker Staysail
2012 Spinnaker Staysail
2007 0.5 oz Symmetrical Spinnaker
North 2013 0.75 oz Symmetrical Spinnaker
North 2014 0.75 oz Asymmetrical Spinnaker
Doyle 2008 0.5 oz Asymmetrical Spinnaker
North 1993 1.5 oz Asymmetrical Spinnaker
North 2008 A3
- Furuno 1712 radar on post aft
- Furuno GP 32 GPS
- Icom VHF
- Horizon VHF
- 5 Ockam displays in cockpit
- Jensen CD Stereo w/cockpit & main cabin speakers
- Radar screen mounted in nav station
- Ockam screen at nav station
- Autohelm depth in cockpit
- Laptop Hook up at Nav Station
- 2 house batteries with battery switch - 1 New 2019
- 1 engine start battery with separate switch - new 2019
- 110 shore power
- 110 outlets
- 300 Watt inverter
Most of the running rigging was replaced in 2009.
- Centerline and Wing halyards are color coded 11mm V-100 Vectran Double Braid with spliced Sparcraft Trigger Shackles
- Main Halyard is 11mm Vectran Double Braid with a spliced Tylaska Headboard Shackle
- Triple spreader Hall rig w/discontinuous navtec rod rigging
- Navtec hydraulic backstay
- 2 Lewmar 44ST runner winches
- 2 Lewmar 44ST main sheet winches
- 2 Lewmar 500ST 3 speed primary winches
- 2 Lewmar 460ST cabin top winches
- Harken Carbo Head Stay
- 2 Rudders
- Grand prix deck layout
The bottom is Balto-plate wet sanded to 600 grit and then steel wooled. The keel was refaired to templates in 2009.
- Sail Drive replaced 2009; Gori prop 2019
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange a viewing.