Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Westerbeke
- Model: W18
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 18hp
- Year: 1988
130 Marina Rd, Suite 202 PO Box 546
CHESTER, Nova Scotia, CA, B0J 1J0
Tel:902 444 4500
- MAIN SALON:
- Straight settees to port and starboard, Port settee converts to double berth.
- Dinette table folds down from bulkhead.
- Forward facing chart table to starboard and quarter berth aft.
- Open and closed storage outboard along hull.
- Teak and holly sole, Light blue Sunbrella upholstery (recent).
- GALLEY: Located to port aft.
- 2 Burner CNG stove with oven, 2 CNG bottles.
- 6 Gallon water heater.
- Single stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressure water.
- Top loading icebox.
- FORWARD CABIN:
- 6'4" V-berth with filler piece.
- Hanging locker to starboard and storage beneath berth.
- Vanity and sink with hot/cold pressure water.
- Newer manual marine toilet with Y-valve to holding tank and overboard discharge.
- Integral shower, Hanging locker.
- Dacron mainsail (2005), Black mainsail cover.
- 150% Genoa (2005).
- Furling Genoa by UK (2010).
- Nylon cruising spinnaker with sock.
- Cruising gennaker
- Hood roller furling, Stainless steel wire rigging.
- Aluminum deck-stepped mast and aluminum boom.
- Traveller is forward of companionway.
- 3X winch handles
- Raymarine ST6002 wheel autopilot.
- Raymarine chartplotter.
- Raymarine speed and depth.
- Ritchie compass.
- West Marine VHF600 dsc.
- Ritchie pedestal compass
- JVC 12-disc CD player/radio.
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits with double lifelines and gates to port and starboard.
- 2 Lewmar 40 self-tailing primary winches, 2 Lewmar 18 and 1 Lewmar 16 secondary winches.
- Raised helmsman seat, Stern boarding ladder.
- T-shaped cockpit, Pedestal wheel steering with brake and guard.
- Teak cockpit table with cup holders.
- Foredeck anchor locker, Custom cast aluminum bow roller, Double bow cleats and stern cleats.
- Blue dodger and bimini, Blue wheel cover.
- 18 lb. Delta anchor with 20' of 5/16" chain & 150' of 1/2" rode.
- Danforth anchor with 10' of 5/16" chain & 150' of 1/2" rode.
- 3 Fenders & 4 Docklines.
- Cockpit shower
- Westerbeke diesel W18 - 18HP.
- 2 Blade bronze prop, Freshwater cooled.
- 50 Amp alternator, Racor fuel filter.
- Alarms for oil, water & temperature.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots.
- 2 Group 24 batteries.
- 50 Amp alternator.
- Shore power and cord.
- Flare gun, Ring buoy.
- 4 Lifejackets, 2 Fire extinguishers.
- 1 Electric and 1 Manual bilge pump.
- Boat hook
- Dock lines and fenders
- 3X fire extinguishers
- Wheel cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact John Suederick at firstname.lastname@example.org