Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 55hp
- Type: Inboard
130 Marina Rd, Suite 202 PO Box 546
CHESTER, Nova Scotia, CA, B0J 1J0
Tel:902 444 4500
Classic lines on this rare freshwater Sparkman and Stephens designed yacht hearken back to a bygone era when sailing ships were designed and built with sea kindly motion and graceful passage making in mind. She won’t sleep twelve in eight private cabins, but she will take you and a few guests anywhere you want to go, in almost any weather you want to go. Sails include (Main, Furling Genoa, Spare 150% Genoa, Mizzen, Gale), 55hp Volvo diesel and systems (transmission, prop shaft, exhaust, etc.), good upholstery, wiring and more. She has plenty of cruising gear including 300′ of chain hooked to a 50lb plough anchor and retrieved by an electric windlass, with a stainless CQR as a spare. She has a unique factory built hard dodger and bimini with Isinglass panels that can enclose the dodger when it's raining or storming. Walker Bay 10' hard dinghy & outboard.
- Will sleep a total of eight in private forward and aft staterooms, each with their own head, two single salon berths, and a mid cabin single. All berths have been reupholstered 2010.
- Interior finished in rich oiled teak.
- Salon is finished in beautiful oiled teak, has been freshly upholstered, and is very bright, surrounded by ports and a massive opening hatch.
- Aft cabin can be accessed via an inside hallway or through the cockpit.
- Cockpit with hard dodger and hard bimini can be fully enclosed with snap on Eizenglass (plastic) panels. Seats are long enough to lay on and are covered with cockpit cushions.
- U-shaped galley is great for comfort and safety at sea
- Gimballed propane stove with oven
- New counter tops
- Stainless sink
- Cold pressure water
- All new sails include Main, Mizzen, Roller furling genoa, spare 150% genoa & Gale.
- Heavy-duty keel stepped mast.
- Dacron running rigging.
- Heavy-duty winches.
- Electric windlass with 300′ of chain and 50lb plough anchor and stainless CQR anchor.
- 2013 Walker Bay hard dinghy with older 2-stroke 5hp outboard.
- New wiring including high-end Blue Sea Systems panel
- Hydraulic steering
- PVC Plumbing
Both heads replaced
New LED anchor light, steaming light & mast wiring
LED interior lighting & exterior nav
Two new manual bilge pumps
45lb Universal anchor w/chain & rode (primary anchor)
Stainless steel claw 38lb anchor w/chain & rode (secondary anchor)
New shore power
Auxiliary DC panel and some DC wiring
Bilge pump & switch
Propane tanks, sensor & valve
Icom M504 GM DSS VHF w/cockpit mic
Garmin chart plotter with the GPS map 720 S with Garmin HD 18" radar dome
Sayes self steering rig customs made for Hughes 48
All new halyards & sheets
Engine electronics replaced & engine instrument cover plate
4 new batteries
Cushions recovered with Sunbrella
Cowls - 4 silicone; 2 s/s solar vents
Electric water pump
Galley hand pump
International Brightside "Sea Green" hull paint; white waterline; black bottomkote
Florentino para anchor w/300' of rode (never used)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Chris Power at email@example.com for more information or to arrange a viewing.